Below is a list of training modules that we will use to configure courses to suit individual needs.
By combining a number of these modules we can customize a course for you.
Most of these modules can be expanded from the brief to the very detailed and usually a one day course for one person would consist of up to 8 of these modules. (also see the Locations & Costs page for prices etc)
The Modules include:
- Rifle design, configurations and setup (stocks, barrels, actions, scopes, bedding etc).
- Rifle accuracy tuning and load development.
- Barrel cleaning procedures and controlling fouling.
- Scopes and Vision.
- Bench equipment (rifle rests and bags etc).
- Shooting techniques and shooting positions.
- Match preparations (including rules and classes).
- Ballistics (interior and exterior).
- Benchrest reloading techniques.
- Cartridge case preparations. Bullet selection and testing.
- Tools and equipment. Making your own gauges.
- Reading the wind and mirage.
- Special preparations for competing overseas.
- Wind Flags and Wind Probes. Their designs, positioning and use.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis of problems.
- Contingency plans when something goes wrong. Dealing with adverse conditions.
- Using practice and training times more effectively.
- Dealing with special guns (Air guns, Rimfires, hard kickers, rail guns etc).
- Special events (eg. Hunter Class, Long Range BR, Special Rimfire events, F Class etc).
- The Mental Edge (and mental discipline training).